Saturday, May 19, 2007




Chanel is getting ready to go to school with me (she likes to be in things, this time it was my school bag). She is also a good helper- I am trying to do laundry and she decided she would rather take a nap in one of the towels I was folding. She likes to be in weird spaces. The other night I woke up with her at my feet, under all the covers on the bed, she had sneezed on my ankles. I was like "what are you doing down there!"

2 comments:

Ginger said...

I just stumbled onto your blog from the Gentry's. So fun to see your yard coming together. And the new addition to your family, Chanel. Your parents are the greatest, we absolutly love them. And I loved reading about your time at Wildhorse! Such an awesome place.
love you guys,
ginger and the gang

Anonymous said...

I love that little fish out of water!!