So the first step in our backyard, after removing all previous fruit tree landscaping was to bring in dirt for berms. We had 15 yards delivered to our driveway. Oscar and I quickly set about the task of moving it to the back. The weekend was dry but the dirt was somewhat wet and clumpy. Not the easiest to work with.
Thursday, April 5, 2007
Improvements have begun!
So the first step in our backyard, after removing all previous fruit tree landscaping was to bring in dirt for berms. We had 15 yards delivered to our driveway. Oscar and I quickly set about the task of moving it to the back. The weekend was dry but the dirt was somewhat wet and clumpy. Not the easiest to work with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now this is the Oscar I know! Hardworking manual labor Oscar! Also comes in a "Safety Yellow" jump suite version.
Post a Comment